* loveseat & chaise in the living room area for the vertically challenged
* blowup mattress in the guest room which at this point in renovation time is really the junk room , but i'll clean it up
* one block to street car, which is a straight shot to the quarter
* walking distance to the st. patrick cemeteries
* electricity! air conditioning! daily mail delivery to the house! sure, YOU take those things for granted but you weren't here right after katrina!
* easy access to some GREAT restaurants cafe minh, ralph's on the park), some good restaurants (mandina's, juan's flying burrito), doson's noodle house), and some awesome breakfast places (ruby slipper, and the presidential betsy's pancake house. bigger, mo' betta list o'eateries here
* freedom to come & go as you please, full kitchen privileges (and i'll stock some basic breakfast & grab & go kind of stuff), cable, internet, etc.
Join 5,865 readers in helping fund MetaFilter